Florida Legal Team Reducing Debt by 50%-80%.
Thank you for trusting us with your debt. We are a strong team of fathers and husbands, hard working Florida attorneys who really understand what it’s like to be saddled with debt. Debt robs you of your dignity, self-esteem, and sense of safety in this world.
Medical debt, often unpredictable and unpreventable, can hijack your life when you’re most vulnerable. We get it. Please, don’t wait another day in fear of wage garnishment, lawsuits, or cliff-diving credit scores. Schedule an appointment to get started!
Learn how we’ve reduced debt by 60%, canceled out outrageous and inflated medical bills, and helped to get other hardworking families back on the path of credit and healing.
We’re proven experts, graduates from Stetson University College of Law, headquartered in Tampa, Florida. This year, we’ve reduce debt for clients on the low end of 10K to as high as 10M of looming medical debt. Our methods are backed by the bar, based on the law, and accredited by the BBB.
With proven results and a 10 year history of award-winning services, our law firm is here to serve you – with no upfront costs. There are so many ways you can get started right now!
- Call our office now, 866-265-8002, to speak with an associate.
- Complete the form to the right so we can reach out to you.
- Chat with us online, right now.
- Send us an email to discuss your debt.
- Schedule an appointment to get started!
Whether you’re worried about your own medical bills or collection bills for your family member, our team at Perry Draper Law is ready to offer you immediate help. Avoid any more hits to your credit, potential liens or lawsuits, harassing calls from medical debt collectors, and potential wage garnishment. Allow us to step in and help today. Here are some reasons why:
- Reduce your debts by up to 50% – 80%
- Reduce or freeze interest and charges
- Free Consultation. No Upfront Fees
- Get out of debt without bankruptcy
- Avoid collections, wage garnishment, and lawsuits
- Set your path on to financial freedom
- BBB, A+ Rated
- No obligation, personal debt consultation with one of our expert finance advisors
- Our process begins by gather all of your current and outstanding debt to explore what we can remove, negotiate, or erase off. We also obtaining your credit report from the three major credit bureaus. We then review your report to find negative or outdated items that might be erroneous, inaccurate, unfair, or incorrect.
- Next, we open a dialogue with your creditors and the credit bureaus on your behalf, as your legal counsel and representative. We examine each item, argue validity and price, and then determine what can be removed or reduced.
- We leverage both Federal and Florida laws, to ensure your rights are being enforced. Using the Consumer Credit Protection Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Florida laws related to heath, medical billing, and individual rights, we secure you from wage garnishing, lawsuits, and credit collectors communication.
- Within days, we’re working to reduce your debt, restore your credit, and protect you legally. We often remove and reduce debt by 50% – 80%. At your request, we then begin working to restore your credit. We help to increase your credit score, remove incorrect items, and negotiate down your interest rates, on outstanding loans. Many families have been able to save thousands by this effort alone.
Get Rid of Your Medical Debt Now!
Are you ready to end medical bills piling up?
What’s a Good Credit Score?
Credit scores range from poor, fair, good, very good and exceptional. Most lenders will bucket your score into one of these categories however — a score between 670 and 739 falls into the “good” credit score bucket. At Perry Draper Law, we work directly with your creditors whether a hospital or credit agency in order to: negotiate down your debt, drastically improve your interest rate and improve your credit score.
No matter where you are at, deep in debt or aiming to buy a home this year, our legal team is here to help deliver outstanding results.
NOT SURE HOW YOUR SCORE MEASURES UP?
CALL PERRY DRAPER LAW TODAY AND GET: