Perry Draper Law, PLLC maintains a general civil law practice for individuals and families throughout the Tampa Bay, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg area. We are a full service law firm offering advice and representation across the wide range of civil law practice areas most important to our clients in West Central Florida. Clients come to us from throughout the Tampa Bay area seeking advice and counsel on all their legal needs because they appreciate our personal approach and the high level of communication we bring to our client interactions.
Full Service Law Firm
While we practice across the field of civil law, some of our major areas of focus are outlined below:
- BP Oil Spill Claims - We have and continue to submit claims for the BP oil spill for many clients in the Tampa Bay Area because we believe that if you suffered an economic loss, you should be compensated. Our experienced attorneys are well-versed in successfully handling BP oil spill claims in Florida.
- Financial Consumer Protection - We help consumers with credit card relief, debt settlement, bankruptcy, and foreclosure defense by enabling them to get a fresh start in life. We aim to provide that fresh start without being overburdened by debt and helping to retain their home, cars, and other valuable possessions. Some people may be better served outside of bankruptcy, so our attorneys offer a number of options including working to stop over-zealous collections and creditor harassment.
- Contract Law - Our contract law attorneys will help to draft and enforce employment contracts, confidentiality agreements (CA), nondisclosure agreements (NDA), and other employment agreements.
- Personal Injury - Our experienced personal injury attorneys help victims of automobile accidents, slip and fall, product defects and other causes of personal injury or wrongful death to recover compensation for their damages. We work to maximize the recovery of medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and all other damages allowed by law. Whether negotiating a settlement with the insurance company or seeking a favorable jury verdict or court judgment, we always have the client’s best interests at heart.
- Security Clearance - Our attorneys know what it takes for an application to be approved or a clearance retained and our experience with the military security clearance process in the Tampa Bay Area and throughout the State of Florida makes us eminently qualified to help you with your clearance matters.
Seek Experienced Legal Representation
No matter what your legal needs in the Tampa Bay, Clearwater, and St. Petersburg area, contact Perry Draper Law, PLLC attorneys at our Clearwater office. If we can’t help you, we will help find you someone who can. We look forward to hearing from you and doing our best to see that your legal needs are met efficiently and successfully.